Come Work for the Best in Home Care!
Why work with Southern Crescent Care?
I would recommend Southern Crescent 100% to anybody and I already have. They are a good place to work for. You get paid on time. They don't cheat you on anything and always take care of you.
I really like that they are reliable and nice to their employees. I liked that training was thorough and that they did not skip things. They ask me how I am doing and how my family is doing. They do reviews and give constructive feedback. They are respectful and they work well as a team. When I need them I call them and they address issues right away!
To provide great care to our clients, we need great caregivers, like you! And to keep our caregivers happy, we offer many benefits:
As a Southern Crescent Caregiver, you can make an incredible impact on your community by offering the best care to seniors in the Atlanta area.
The Best Team
Our Team is proud to have won the 2022 Employer of Choice Award. This means we outperform other agencies in caregiver satisfaction!
Paid Training & Education
We invest in helping you grow in your professional career and pay for all continuing education.
2021 and 2022 Employer of Choice
Home Care Pulse, an independent surveying agency, only gives this award to top-ranking home care providers based on caregiver satisfaction scores.
Our team now ranks among a small handful of home care providers in America who have proven their ability to provide employees with an exceptional career experience.
Yes! We accept both PCAs and CNAs. We will also help you become current on your CEUs if needed.
- Alzheimer’s care
- Stroke care
- Parkison’s care
- Post Surgical care
- Long Term Disability care
We offer many benefits:
- Meaningful Work – As a Southern Crescent Caregiver, you can make an incredible impact on your community by offering the best care in the Atlanta area.
- Competitive Wages– We pay 20-30% more than other home care agencies. We value great caregivers and believe you should be paid well!
- Paid Training & Continuing Education – We will pay for all your CEUs and other training; helping you grow in your professional career is our goal!
- Flexible Hours – We have many types of shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays. Accommodations can be made to individual scheduling preferences.
- Referral Bonuses – Earn money by referring great caregivers like yourself!
- 24/7 Caregiver Support – An around-the-clock support line is available to help solve any potential issues on the job.
- And much more!
Not a PCA or CNA? No problem! We offer training to help bring you up to speed! Just ask our hiring manager about how we train caregivers.
Apply with Us Today!
© 2022 Southern Crescent Care, LLC